§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between X10sion – professional beauty and consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods through our store. Contradictory or from our terms and conditions deviating conditions of the entrepreneur are not recognized by us. These terms and conditions also include customer information according to the BGB-Infoverordnung. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) After entering your data and by clicking the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone or fax.
(3) With the confirmation of receipt sent immediately by e-mail or fax, the acceptance of your offer is also declared and the purchase contract is thus concluded. In the case of an order placed by telephone, the purchase contract shall be concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of the offer text
The contract text with details of the article will be stored by us.
§ 4 Customer information: Correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order. We inform you on the way through the ordering process about your correction options.
§ 5 Payment methods
(1) Purchase on account In the case of purchase on account, the invoice amount is due for payment to our external partner Billsafe [link to www.billsafe.de] on the calendar day specified in the invoice (20 calendar days after the invoice date). The payment method purchase on account does not exist for all offers and requires, among other things, a successful credit check by Billsafe. If the customer is allowed to purchase on account for certain offers after a credit check, the payment is processed in cooperation with Billsafe, to whom we assign our payment claim. In this case, the customer can only make payment to Billsafe with debt-discharging effect. Even in case of purchase on account via Billsafe we remain responsible for general customer inquiries (e.g. concerning the goods, delivery time, shipment), returns, complaints, revocation declarations and deliveries or credit notes.
§ 6 Retention of Title; Set-Off; Right of Retention
(1) In the case of consumers, we retain title to the purchased goods until the invoice amount has been paid in full. If you are an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or independent professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, we shall retain title to the purchased item until all outstanding claims arising from the business relationship with the customer have been settled. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(2) You shall only have a right of set-off if your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or acknowledged by us. Furthermore, you shall only have a right of retention if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the customer is in default with any payment obligations towards us, all existing claims shall become due immediately.
§ 7 Liability and limitations of liability
Claims for damages against us or employees of our company shall be excluded irrespective of the legal grounds, in particular due to delay or impossibility of delivery, breach of consulting and contractual collateral duties, etc., unless we have acted with intent or gross negligence or the claims for damages result from the breach of a warranted characteristic. Insofar as we are liable on the merits, compensation shall be limited to the foreseeable damage. In any case, compensation for consequential damages is excluded. Details of ingredients on consumer goods, e.g. care products, are to be checked by the customer on delivery of the goods before use for individual compatibility. We shall not be liable for any discrepancies between the information on the respective packaging and the specifications in the product descriptions of the online store. If the purchaser determines a possible incompatibility based on the ingredient specifications before use, the rights of withdrawal can be asserted.
§ 8 Return Revocation
For hygienic reasons, returns or exchanges are only possible if the product is returned unused and with the seal intact. Changes such as coloring, tinting or use of silver shampoo exclude a return or exchange. We ask our customers to take this into account when using our products.
§ 9 Warranty
The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.